Superhydrophobicity and Wetting Symposium, 16th – 17th May 2018
Welcome to the international Superhydrophobicity and Wetting Symposium held at Aalto in May!
Poster abstracts are still welcome to submit: deadline Thursday 26th April.
The Superhydrophobicity and Wetting Symposium (SWS) brings international researchers together to discuss the latest progress in the fields related to superhydrophobicity and wetting. Our program includes talks from invited speakers, contributed presentations and poster sessions.
- Prof. Alidad Amirfazli, York University, How to Control the Splat of an Impacting Droplet using Surperhydrophobic Patterns
- Prof. Dimos Poulikakos, ETH Zurich, The Quest for Intrinsically Icephobic Surfaces
- Prof. Doris Vollmer, Max Planck Institute, Drops on lubricant impregnated surfaces: statics & dynamics
- Prof. Frieder Mugele, University of Twente, Ion adsorption at mineral-electrolyte interfaces: from atomic scale AFM imaging to macroscopic wetting alteration
- Prof. Lei Jiang, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Smart Interfacial Materials from Super-Wettability to Binary
- Prof. David Quéré, ESPCI, title to be announced